Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So far so good



I'm still pushing on. I'm still up for the challenge of transforming this out of shape 28 year old lump into a chiseled block of man muscle. That's right. I'm going for playboy status by the end of this. So far I've felt and seen nothing but positive results. I feel like I'm slowly getting back in the game. I feel like I have more bounce in my step and more glide in my stride. I'm on my way.

Today's workout called for a return to the YourSelf Fitness game. It was a fairly decent 30 minute bounce that kept me up and going without burning me out. I'm still not ready for the hard stuff yet as about 40 or so jumping jacks had me heavy panting like a fish on the pier. I'm working on it though. Soon I will be back to my old self or close enough to it that stairs will no longer take me out. Being fat sucks and during the hard parts in my workout that actually becomes the motivational chant. "I'm fat, I'm fat, I'm fat."

Tomorrow, I'm back on to DDR and I might just record it and post to You Tube (depending on how I feel). Like I said before, I'm on a mission and if you support me or not I'll be pushing on.

Day 3: success.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: