Monday, January 12, 2009

All work and no play

Day 1



 I'm back at it again! That's right its really me trying this thing one more time. How do they say, "12 times the charm"?. Anyway, the real reason I'm here is because somehow (even though I know how) I've become a big fat slob! I know its been almost a full year but I am about 40lbs heavier than I was this time last year and I feel like crap strapped garbage. So let's do it again. Lets get this back in line. I have a new baby. A new job. A new life. Lets work it out.

Yourself Fitness is just one of the tools I'm using. I know this is the whole Wii Fit era but I don't have a Wii yet so this "old school tool" will have to do (plus the instructor has a pretty nice bump for a computer girl). I did my best today. I managed to make it through a full 15 minute workout. I sucked at the initial evaluation. I only did 4 push-ups, 20 squats, and 60 crunches.

My full plan includes: Getting back into my DDR (STEP Fx) workout; Getting back into healthy eating; Getting up at 5 am; Making it to work before its time to be there. So far so good. Its Monday. I'm up. I worked out. I feel energized. Pray for me.

Day 1


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

i'm up at 5 to drop 300 cards when i need to drop 300 lbs. okay i'm not that fat, but really i could use this time to exercise.

i have a wii fit and it's great. you really do get moving, you can get the personal trainer "game" for 1 on 1 workouts. highly recommended because it puts the fun back into exercise...nobody really wants to we just need to. :)